- Tienes todo listo, o casi todo, y quieres que te ayude a elaborar el Timing y a coordinar el gran día para que todo salga perfecto.
- Tienes muchos proveedores contratados y necesitas un coordinador general.
- Necesitas ayuda con la confirmación de invitados.
- Tu vestido soñado es un poquito complicado y necesitarás ayuda para vestirte.
- Necesitas ayuda en la sesión de fotos, quieres que no se te escape ninguna de las que siempre te imaginaste.
- Quieres disfrutar al máximo el día de tu boda sin preocuparte de nada.
Duración: 1 mes (aprox)
- Meeting with the Wedding Couple. (In this meeting we will make a checklist to make sure that there is not missing any detail and also I will give you the best TIPS).
- Review of contracts for services already contracted, schedule of outstanding payments.
- We will review the protocol and dynamics of Wedding Day.
- Elaboration of Timing and coordination with each one of the Suppliers.
- Coordination of Party Montage Days.
- Elaboration of Staff list who will enter to the Party Location.
- List of Amenities.
- Guests’ confirmation to the party.
- Make sure that APDAYC, Unimpro, etc procedures are delivered on time.
- Make sure that the Wedding couple send the guests list to the Security Staff.
- Send to the catering the location of tables.
- Ask the Wedding Couple for the liquor list for the counting.
In the Hotel or Bride’s House:
- Help for dressing Bride.
- Control the times to prevent delays.
- Coordinate the arrival of the Makeup and Hairstyle.
- Coordinate the arrival of the Bouquet.
- Coordinate the arrival of the Photographer.
- Coordinate the arrival of the car, supervise that it is well decorated.
- Attendance at the Photoshoot of the Bride and her family.
In the Church:
- Coordinate the arrival of the Flowers, supervise that they are well placed.
- Coordinate the arrival of the Boutonnière and help the Groom, Godparents to place it.
- Coordinate with the Priest.
- Coordinate with the Chorus.
- Supervise that people who read the readings and petitions are present.
- Coordinate with the Photographer and Videographer.
- Provide support to the Groom and family while awaiting the arrival of the Bride.
- Help the Bride with the dress and veil, as the case may be, so that she is perfect when entering the Church.
- Be on charge of the protocol of the Church.
- Coordinate with the car driver the departure of the Wedding Couple.
Reception at the Party Location on the same Wedding Day:
- Be on charge of the coordinated protocol with the Wedding Couple and General Supervision of the Event.
- Supervise that guests are well cared for from the entrance.
- Supervise that waiters are well uniformed, impeccables.
- Coordinate the details with the Catering.
- Before Wedding Couple arrive, coordinate with the Dj their entrance and with the family the order of the Waltz.
- Coordinate the buffet’s opening time with the Catering Manager.
- Coordinate with the Dj the throwing of the bouquet and the garters as the case may be.
- Assist the Bride and family in everything they need.
- Assist in the delivery of memories to the guests.
- Do not allow the Dj to have the decibel higher than agreed in the Location Contract.
- Retouching make up to the Bride (The Bride must have a retouching kit).
- Comply with the schedule agreed with the Location so that the guarantee is not discounted.
- Partial count of Liquors and perishables with the maître.